Friday, September 14, 2012

homeless

I am officially temporarily relatively homeless.

Let's break that down:
officially - my parents are closing on the sale of our house as I type this.
temporarily - we will move into our new home in a month
relatively - I'm not staying with my parents; I'm living in Waseca while I student teach in Owatonna.

going home tonight - not to move, be in a wedding, or get a lot of things done.
just to hang out with my family and friends.
to be with the people i love.

where is home? not geographically sure.
but it's where ever i'll be this weekend
:)


P.S. This weekend i'm going to start planning lessons to teach at school. My teacher has been having me do a lot with students, but we've been operating from her (excellently crafted) lesson plans. Can't really tell you how excited I am.

No comments: