Wednesday, October 3, 2012

improvements

dear friends,

i now feel that I COULD be a solid elementary music teacher. I've been planning for and teaching 3 of the 5 grades completely ON MY OWN. and my students called me magic johnson yesterday. To back up my self evaluation, I had an evaluation by my advisor that was my best yet! wham bam, steal a ham.

it was really hard for me to buckle down and spend a lot of time planning - i lost a lot of sleep over it, but it's so worth it. the kids are great, and most of the time we have lots of fun :)

to top it all off, i had a pumpkin pie blizzard from DQ tonight, ANNNNNNNNNNND

http://pitchfork.com/news/48056-sufjan-stevens-announces-new-christmas-box-set/

news of a new sufjan stevens christmas box set.
so much joy in my life.
OH, AND!
I get to be in Luther Land (aka Decorah) this weekend for homecoming.

friday, my cooperating teacher's gone, so guess who's teaching everybody all the things?
me
:)

No comments: