Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"From which direction are you looking?"

Today was my first day of teaching and it was awesome. I am Ms. Johnson.... and I almost can't handle how cute my little violinists and violists are. They wanted to play so bad, I broke their little hearts taking away their bows. There are some funny little kids in there, and I'm really excited to watch them grow! 

Anywhatsit, Megan and I went to bdubs tonight and man did I chow down. Whenever I go to bdubs I always feel so MANLY.... just because of how spicy i like 'em (which really isn't that spicy, but for me it's a big D). 

i really haven't been practicing and that's BAAAAAd. I've been listening to a lot of Judy Garland and Porgy and Bess, if that counts ;) ..... probably not. 

tomorrow's the meeting on sodexo at luther and I still haven't decided weather or not I'm driving down there.  I probably should've done that by now.... woops.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

we have sodexo at coe. are you guys getting that?