Tuesday, November 16, 2010

once again

here i am, thinking of questions and delayed or unfound answers.

SURPRISINGLY!
this week, i've found a lot of answers to a question I didn't know I was asking.
you could say I had an a-ha moment.

think tanks
college professor
curriculum advising
administration
or just straight up pursuing being an excellent teacher (in my education articles, they're called "Master Teachers")

I'm starting to think of where I'll be and what I can do to have the greatest impact.

and I'm also considering something Professor Hightower said in conducting class - there's a time to be constructive and helpful, and there's a time to say "you're wrong" or "that's late" or "try again, but do this differently". This straight forward and no frills approach to education and performance.

ok. computer dying. byyyye!

No comments: