Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Who?

Who decides what is acceptable?

what are the limits that i hold myself to? why do i have them?

right now, i'm just really puzzled as to why I feel guilty about something that I really don't have any issue with. Yes, I did something possibly not respectable, but I think I'm no less of a person for it. Why is there such this idea of right and wrong? Did I create it in my brain at some point in my life? I'm just confused.

I used to say "go big or go home", then started to believe in limiting myself, and i'm kind of done with it.

I would like for someone to say, "emmalee, that is too much." too much practicing, too much studying, too much happiness, too much expressiveness, too much responsibility, too much thought, too much open mindedness. I just... want to stretch.

a lot.

No comments: