Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Johnson Family Christmas Brunch

I'm really excited to go home! once again, I'll be spending some quality time in a high functioning kitchen. Every year, my parents host this "brunch". It's basically like a grad party, minus all the horrible pictures and cards filled with money. People just come over and eat stuff and talk. pretty snazzy. I'ma make me some chex mix (80 million pounds!) christmas buttons, and biscotti. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i just really want to go ice skating. and go to the mpls public library. and, idunno. practice, read, and whatever. NAM!?

so ... finals. about that... i'm totally the worst person in teh world when it comes to doing things that are "suggested" or "assumed" rather than required or turned in. aka, reading and studying. so... this should be fun. i have piano proficiency on monday, and i wasn't really planning on passing it this semester. I was kinda gonna suck at my proficiency exam, take it another semester, and then pass in the spring. I told my teacher, and she said I should just go for it because "you're close". Not to insult her, because she's an amazing teacher, but I really don't see myself being anywhere close to ready. all those scales, and a homophonic score ? w.t.f. mate. fer serious.

mmmmm sleeep time.

No comments: