Monday, December 15, 2008

This May Seem So Stupid,

But I want to get my nose pierced. That's not what seems stupid. I think what seems unreasonable and annoys me is my parents "policy" on piercings and tattoos.

Mindy and Terry's policy on piercings, tattoos, and emmalee.
No. Not until you are paying your own bills.

Alright. I guess I get the whole tattoo thing. I know I'm 18, and I probs won't want it forever. My one little discrepancy with their policy on tattos is that my older brother got one while he was in college. He didn't ask, but still. If I'm responsible enough to consider it, ask my parents about it (doing the "responsible" (aka obedient) thing), and do it, I think that says I've put a lot of thought into what I want and how long I want it on my body.

I would love to get my nose pierced. I think I would look really good with my nose pierced. Yes, I think I look just fine without getting my nose pierced, but why not? I feel like I missed out on that whole "body modification" phase everybody else seemed to go though. The closest I got was extensions (which I totally loved by the way). I've never died my hair, or cut it SUPER short, or pierced anything but my ears. NAM!? (i don't want to get my nose pierced for the sole reason of going through the body modification phase so i can be like everybody else...)

and here's my thing. I've already proved I'm responsible. I can take care of myself, I do just fine in school, I don't get into trouble. AND OMG ITS NOT PERMANENT!

"what if you have a job interview?"
.... then i take it out.

not a big d.

why this is on my mind right now,
i have no idea.

time to study music theory and french!
A HON HON!


NINE DAYS AND 23 HOURS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!
and.... 43 hours until I'm HOME in da 612!

No comments: