Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Puzzle Pieces

So I've been a real big grump lately. I've been moody, upset, unhappy, crabby, and sensitive since like last thursday. Really it's been coming and going intensely since JTerm. actually i can't really put my finger on the times and span of my moodiness, but that's not really important.

i think i shook it today in contact. I really wasn't excited, and i haven't been for like a week. usually i leave feelin pretty good, but i never really WANT to go to contact.

today, i told jane about my thoughts on taking a year off. what she responded with was, "well that's his opinion. just one person" and continued with "Well, consider it. imagine it. you don't have to decide right now. you know at least 9 weeks of your future, since you're going to finish the semester. just be here now. then go through the humming bird, the jaguar, the snake, and the eagle to think about your options." each of them having different priorities
jaguar - at the top of the food chain, has what they want. very quick. emphasis on taking.
humming bird - sucking nectar out of good things in surrounding environment. (side note... infinity pattern of wing movement!)
snake - needs. just concentrating on what i need. food shelter love. that kind of stuff.
eagle - from a large perspective. flying above the river and seeing my path as a story.

so that's what im doing.

and. working on something that could be really exciting! :)
and looking at something kind of new?

i'm so excited.
i got my groove back.

No comments: